Sunday, April 19, 2009

Paid Surveys - How to Finally Get to the Highest Paying Survey Sites

When you step up to the plate to take paid surveys, how are you looking for the highest paying survey sites? It might sound like a silly question to ask, but a whole lot depends on how you happen to "search" for them. Searching for paid surveys the wrong way will not bring you to the highest paying survey sites, but will instead lead you to penny pinching places.

When I talk about penny pinching websites, I am talking about the ones that give you about 30% of what the surveys should pay, while keeping the other 70% for themselves. That's just wrong. Worst of all, over 90% of men and women are joining those types of places. They never get a hold of the highest paying survey sites. I will show you how to change that around.

All you need is one very specific tool and it's free for anybody to use. I am talking about forums. Large forums, actually. Most of you are probably making a wired face at your screen right now, but I assure you that it is the best way to uncover top dollar websites. Why? Because it's the one source for truly honest info on paid surveys. Honesty is almost extinct when it comes information about surveys on the web, but big forums still have loads of it. The way you quickly find the highest paying survey sites is by diving into the archive section of any big forum you happen to come across.

This is where you'll have instant and free access to 100's of topics on paid surveys. Large forums have strict rules and they also moderate their topics very well, stripping out all of the spam comments. What's left is the honest info from well intentioned people. Scanning some of the topics will reveal everything you need, including the the highest paying survey sites that other guys and gals have been lucky enough to find. You'll see which places are legit and pay on time, and you'll see which places you need to avoid.

It's your instant source for input on the highest paying survey sites, which saves you boat loads of time.

Here is a free Top 5 List of the absolute Highest Paying Survey Sites.

Serving Survey Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment